Support NZ’s most trusted charity with NZ’s favourite cookies! Pre-order your Cookie Time Christmas Cookies.
While stocks last. Pre-order ends 2nd Nov. Delivery from from the 1st December. See full terms and conditions at https://help.themarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023595854-Customer-Terms-Conditions
Cookie Time St John – Pre-Order Christmas Cookies – Terms & Conditions
We have partnered up with Cookie Time to take pre-orders for special batches of Christmas Cookie Time cookies which will be freshly baked to order, with delivery expected to start from the 1st December.
• As the cookies are fresh baked to order, Cookie Time St John cookie bucket purchases are not eligible for cancellation after an order is placed.
• As a consumable product, Cookie Time cookie buckets are not eligible for returns, unless received damaged or faulty.
• Orders must be placed on TheMarket.com between the 1st October 2020 and the 15th November 2020.
• Please note all Cookie Time St John orders are taken as bespoke pre-orders, with delivery to commence between the 1st and 15th December 2020, once the cookies have been freshly baked for you.
• Coupons and other promotions are not eligible to be applied to purchases of Cookie Time St John cookie buckets.
• Any order placed with a coupon or discount applied may be cancelled by TheMarket or Cookie Time.
• Customers have the option to add an additional $2 donation to their order. To donate $2 to St John at checkout, the customer must add the product “Gold Coin Donation to St John Charity” to their basket and complete the transaction by checking out with this product in their basket and paying in full for this item. Payment can be made via valid credit or debit card at checkout.
• The Gold Coin $2 donation cannot be cancelled or returned.
• The full amount of $2 donations purchased from Cookie Time on TheMarket will be donated to St John Ambulance by Cookie Time, without deductions from either Cookie Time or TheMarket
• Cookie Time is responsible for any applicable donation to St John Ambulance
• No additional fees will be deducted by TheMarket.com from the purchase of promotional cookie buckets or $2 donation purchases from the Cookie Time St John store on themarket.com.
• The contract for sale of cookie time buckets, and for the $2 donation to St John, is between the customer and Cookie Time, trading on TheMarket as Cookie Time St John.
• Cookie Time will donate the portion of its total proceeds as agreed with St John from the sale of promotional Cookie Time cookie buckets purchased from the Cookie Time St John store on themarket.com between 1 October and 15 November 2020. The donation will be made to St John Ambulance after the promotional period has ended in December 2020.
• The contract for the purchase of cookie time buckets and $2 donation to St John is made between the Customer and Cookie Time.